We are hiring
a Senior front-end developer
What technologies do we use?
On the Back-End side, we’re working with Python, providing our Front-End API with Flask and handling our clients’ requests with Celery. We Redis to exchange messages between our workers, PostgreSQL (with SQLAlchemy) as our main database, an everything is deployed on the cloud using OpenShift.
- Refine existing and implement new social network features such as wall posts, direct messages, reviews, etc.
- Design and implement innovative user experiences.
- Work with the Back-End team to integrate new features in our API.
- Refine the existing codebase for optimisation and security.
- Participate in peer discussions on our product, identifying requirements, designing and implementing solutions, and testing them.
- A 2+ years experience in designing and developing large web applications
- A 1+ year experience with Redux state container
- A 1+ year experience in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with promise libraries (preferably Bluebird) and the Fetch API
- Experience with unit testing frameworks (preferably mocha and chai)
- Understanding of web applications security
- Basic knowledge of Back-End technologies (server-side caching, relational databases, task distribution systems, etc.)
- Able to cope with and thrive in fast paced, dynamic work environment with evolving project requirements
- Perfect speaking and writing in English
- User experience design
- Bootstrap 3
- DevOps and PaaS such as Openshift and Heroku
- Unix-based operating systems
Working with us, you’ll be using the latest technologies to build a powerful application, whose goal is to revolutionise the way small businesses communicate on Internet. And you’ll also embark with a dynamic team where you’ll have the freedom to shape the future of the company with your ideas.
We’ll provide you with an attractive salary plan,, flexible working hours and the ability to occasionally work from home.
We will be pleased to receive your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org