We are hiring
a Senior back-end developer
We are looking for a Web Back-End Python Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between our Front-End API and the different services we use. You will primarily work on the server-logic and data architecture required to the integration of external services into our platform. You will also be working with the Front-End team to integrate new features into our API.
What technologies do we use?
On the Back-End side, we’re working with Python, providing our Front-End API with Flask and handling our clients’ requests with Celery. We Redis to exchange messages between our workers, PostgreSQL (with SQLAlchemy) as our main database, an everything is deployed on the cloud using OpenShift.
- Integrate the features of external services such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. into our platform.
- Work with the Front-End team to extend our API to accommodate new features.
- Refine the existing codebase for optimisation, security and better scalability.
- Participate in peer discussions on our product, identifying requirements, designing and implementing solutions, and testing them.
- A 2+ years experience in Python (preferably 3.x) and Python web frameworks (preferably Flask or Django)
- A 2+ years experience in designing and developing large scale and distributed web services
- Experience with task distribution using Celery, and server-side caching (preferably with Redis)
- Experience with relational databases and ORMs (preferably SQLAlchemy)
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Knowledge at the senior engineer level of technical project lead duties
- Understanding of web services security
- Able to cope with and thrive in fast paced, dynamic work environment with evolving project requirements
- Perfect speaking and writing in English
- Social network APIs (such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- DevOps and PaaS such as Openshift and Heroku
- Unix-based operating systems
What can you expect from us?
Working with us, you’ll be using the latest technologies to build a powerful application, whose goal is to revolutionise the way small businesses communicate on Internet. And you’ll also embark with a dynamic team where you’ll have the freedom to shape the future of the company with your ideas.
We’ll provide you with an attractive salary plan, flexible working hours and the ability to occasionally work from home.
We will be pleased to receive your resume at email@example.com